Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 6 – New Questions New Ideas
NCERT Solutions Class 6 History Chapter 6 New Questions New Ideas Here is the solution for NCERT Class 6th Social Science History Chapter 6 (New Questions, New Ideas) for the students of class VI who want to get the best marks in their class. This solution is given in a simple language so that the student can easily understand its question and answer. This NCERT Solutions For Class 6th Social Science History Chapter 6 New Questions and Ideas With the help of this, the student can prepare for his examination and can get good marks in the examination. Our Past NCERT Solutions Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 6 New Questions New Ideas is given below.
|Name:||new questions new ideas|
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 History (Our Past – I) Chapter 6 New Questions New Ideas
all practice questions
Question 1. What did the Buddha emphasize to spread his thoughts to the people?
Answer. In order to spread his thoughts to the people, Buddha emphasized on the following points:
(1) This life is full of sufferings and sorrows. The reason for this is our desires and longings. By adopting self-restraint, we can get rid of these desires and longings.
(2) People should be kind and respect the lives of animals as well as human beings.
(3) The Buddha explained to people that the consequences of our actions, whether good or bad, affect our present life as well as our later life.
(4) Buddha gave his teachings in the Prakrit language of the common people, so that the common people could also understand his message.
Question 2. State the sentences ‘True’ and ‘False’.
(a) Buddha encouraged animal sacrifice.
(b) This place is of great importance due to the Buddha giving the first sermon at Sarnath.
(c) Buddha taught that karma has no effect on our lives.
(d) Buddha attained enlightenment at Bodh Gaya.
(e) The thinkers of the Upanishads believed that the soul and the Brahman are in fact one.
Answer. (a) wrong, b) right, (c) wrong, (d) right, (e) right.
Question 3. What questions did the thinkers of the Upanishads want to answer?
Answer. Upanishads v. Thinkers were trying to find answers to many questions. these were the questions
(1) How is life after death?
(2) What is the use of Yagyas?
(3) What is the permanent thing in the world that can survive even after death?
Question 4. What were the main teachings of Mahavira?
Answer. Following were the main teachings of Mahavira
(1) Every man and woman who desires to know the truth should leave his house.
(2) Every woman and man should strictly follow the rules of non-violence, that is, neither should any living being be hurt or killed.
(3) They should lead a simple life by begging for food and they should be completely honest and should not steal.
(4) Brahmacharya should be followed and men should renounce everything including clothes.
Question 5. Why did Anagha’s mother want her daughter to know the story of Buddha? What do you have to say about it?
Answer. Anagha was going on a walk from her school side. Anagha’s mother wanted her daughter to get an opportunity to visit places related to the life of the great saint of India, Gautam Buddha, so that the spirit of living a life of truth, non-violence, honesty and sacrifice would be awakened in her mind. She wanted her daughter to develop a sense of respect for all forms of life. So she wanted her daughter to get acquainted with the life of Buddha.
Question 6. Do you think it would have been easier for the slaves to enter the union, answer with reason.
Answer. Mahavira and Buddha had arranged accommodation for the bhikkhus and bhikkhunis who left their homes to attain enlightenment, which was called Sangha. It was difficult for the slaves to enter these unions because the slaves served their master and they could not do any work without the permission of their master. Therefore, the chances of the owners allowing their slaves to enter the unions were almost negligible. Therefore, it would not have been easy for the slaves to enter the union.
In this post NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History in Hindi class 6 history chapter 6 questions and answers class 6 history chapter 6 naye prashn naye vichar class 6 history chapter 6 question answers ncert class 6 history chapter 6 new questions new thoughts question answer class 6 (SST) History Chapter 06 Notes in Hindi Class 6 Social Science Important Questions History Chapter 6 New Questions Very important information related to new ideas has been given, if you find this information beneficial, then share it with your friends and you know something about it. If you want to ask, then definitely ask by commenting below.