UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 On this page now they can check UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus PDF in Hindi. Junior Assistant Exam will be conducted by UPSSSC Board. These posts are lying vacant for a long time. Therefore, the board recruits various candidates to fill the vacancies. Recruitment for Junior Assistant is released soon. After submitting the application form, you have to download the Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 for exam preparation. UP JA Syllabus PDF is an important thing if you are ready to appear in the exam as it helps the applicants to prepare for the exam.
UP Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 Download
The examination authority UPSSSC disclosed the UP Junior Assistant PDF. Candidates who have submitted their form are accessing the Syllabus and start their exam preparation. If the news is to be believed, now the UP Junior Assistant Recruitment Syllabus has been released. So be aware and keep preparing for the exam. There are various subjects in the UP Junior Assistant Exam which mainly includes General Hindi, Maths, GK, Village Society and Development etc.
UP Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
- The written test will consist of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The total marks in the exam is 65.
- The time limit for the written test is 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
- Each question is of half mark.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The exam is available in both English and Hindi.
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability
General Intelligence Test/ Reasoning
- similar and similar
- word formation for phrases
- proverbs and idioms
- sentence modification
- Multiple words related to error etc.
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance.
- Indian History.
- Indian National Movement.
- Freedom Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- World Geography & Population.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
- Similarities and differences,
- Space visualization,
- Problem-solving, analysis, judgement,
- Decision making,
- visual memory,
- Discriminating observation,
- Relationship concepts,
- Figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series, etc.
- Questions to test a candidate’s ability to handle abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
The focus will be on knowledge of financial, social, religious and political parties.
knowledge about nature under the Indian independence movement and
Features of Indian Independence Movement, Rise of Nationalism
- Physical/Ecology of India,
- Economic, Social and Demographic Issues