Most centuries in 2021: England Test captain Joe Root scores 6 centuries in international cricket this year. He became the highest-scoring player in 2021.
Year Ender 2021: English batsman Joe Root batted the most runs this year. He is also credited with the biggest innings of the year. Root scored a maximum of 6 centuries in the year 2021. All these centuries were scored in Tests. Along with Root, let’s take a look at who is in the top-5 list of highest scorers this year.
1. Joe Root: England Test captain Joe Root has played 17 international matches (Test, ODI, T20) this year. He scored more than 1700 runs at an average of 72. There have been 6 centuries under the Root name this year. He is expected to increase that number in the second Test of the Ashes series in Adelaide, as well as the Boxing Day Test later this year.
2. PR Sterling: This Irish player scored 4 centuries in the year 2021. Sterling scored 1151 runs in 28 international matches at an average of 46. He became the second highest bowler to score a century this year.
3. Karunaratne: Karunaratne of Sri Lanka has scored 4 centuries this year. He scored 986 runs in 10 international matches at an average of 57.
4. Babur Azam: Pakistan captain Babur Azam was fourth on the list. Scored 3 Centuries. He has played a total of 43 matches this year, mostly in the T20s. Babur, who scored a total of 1760, also scored 14 half-centuries.
5. Fawad Alam: The Pakistani batsman, who has scored 3 centuries in 9 international matches this year, is in the top-5. Fawad has scored 571 runs this year at an average of 49.
Also Read: Watch Video: It’s not Noble .. Dead Ball is not original .. Batter is clean bowled .. But, not out .. Do you know why?
Year Ender 2021: Outstanding international openers .. Everything is ahead of Rohit Sharma .. Manode is number one on that list this year ..!